Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-30XEL2508LP
Description: XEL LP Enclosure
Price Code: E3
List Price: $505.72
Catalog Page: 106
Est. Ship Weight: 63.00 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Disconnect cutout provided on flange.
- Concealed hinges.
- Doors are interchangeable and easily removed by pulling hinge pins.
- 3-point latching mechanism when door height is greater or equal to 40 inches, 2-point latching mechanism when door height is less than 40 inches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver (optional tamper-resistant inserts are available).
- Mounting holes on back of enclosure.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plug included.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle.
- Removable print pocket.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components. Provides protection from dust, oil and water. Designed to house most standard type disconnects. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
For details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with this enclosure.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
Provision for Lifting Lugs included on enclosures with Height >48" and with Depth >16". The Lifting Lug assembly will be included with the enclosure bolt pack and hole plugs provided to seal holes in bottom of enclosure.
Similar Part Numbers
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Mounting Foot Kit for Enviroline Enclosures
- Drip Shield Kit Assembly
- Swing Panel Assembly for Enviroline Enclosures
- Swing Panel ELSP3 for Encl. Height > 16
- Sealing Washer Specifications
- Dead Front Wall Mount With 3 Point Latching Hardware
- Mechanical Defeater ( 2018 Rev ) Video
- Mechanical Defeater ( 2018 Rev )
- Self Tripping Defeater Hook Kit
- LS Electric Flange Mounted Disconnects
- Service Parts Wall Mount Disconnect Enclosures
- Enviroline Series Single Door Enclosures For Flange Mounted Disconnects
- Design Considerations When Specifying Your Enclosure
- Sub-Plate Layout & Grounding for 3/8-16