Careers at Saginaw Control and Engineering
At Saginaw Control & Engineering, we not only care about our customers; we care about our employees as well. That’s why Saginaw Control & Engineering is a great place to start or continue a career.
Why should I work with SCE?
Saginaw Control & Engineering offers a full range of employee benefits and provide many opportunities for upward mobility. The many benefits of working with us include:
- Employer paid health care
- Competitive wages
- Excellent training programs
- Affordable Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Scheduled performance evaluations
- Consistent work schedules
- Award winning safety and environmental record
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities for current employees
What kind of career opportunities are available with SCE?
Entry Level and Advanced Opportunities
Saginaw Control and Engineering - Saginaw, MI
Saginaw Control & Engineering is a successful, growing company that has specialized in the production of metal electrical enclosures since 1963. We are looking to fill a position for a Maintenance Technician at our facilities within in Saginaw, MI. The facilities include PLCs, robotics and some of the most current technology in the industry.You will start out with entry level maintenance responsibilities and advance from there given the right initiative and mechanical aptitude. The most important attributes are a strong base knowledge and a good attitude.
- Equipment inspection and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical systems
- Building maintenance
- Maintaining robotic equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Experience with HVAC, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to read and thoroughly understand blue prints
- Electrical knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Day or Night Shift
- Scheduled shift hours vary based on production demand or department needs
- Day shift: Start time: 6am, End time: 4:30pm
- Night shift: Start time: 5pm, End time 3:30am
Saginaw Control & Engineering is a successful, growing company that has specialized in the production of metal electrical enclosures since 1963. We are looking to fill a position for a Truck Driver in our Saginaw, Michigan facility. Drivers are paid hourly and overtime is scheduled based on company requirements. Overnight stays can be up to three nights a week in designated, paid hotels, with meals included.
· Transporting SCE products to our distribution centers in Wisconsin, Ohio and Tennessee
· Working within the production environment when deliveries are not necessary
· Completing all appropriate documentation, including driver logs and expense reports
· Complying with all Federal and State DOT laws and regulations
· CDL-A license
· A clean driving record
· A minimum of 1 year driving experience
· A high school diploma or equivalent
· The ability to pass a drug screen, background check and DOT physical.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Extremely reliable with the ability to work independently
· Able to work any required schedule (8-12 hours per day). Schedules are posted in advance to give drivers the ability to plan time with their families.
We offer 100% employer paid health insurance with single and family coverage, 401(k) with company matching funds, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays.
Premier Tri-City employer hiring Production Technicians!
We offer the BEST opportunity in the Tri-Cities for those seeking a career as a Production Technician.
Fabrication (learn to use and program machinery
to make parts)
o Weld (Learn to MIG weld and use pneumatic hand tools)
o Coatings (learn about prep work and powder coating)
o Assembly (learn to use hand and pneumatic tools)Our two State-of-the-art Manufacturing plants located in Saginaw, MI use robotics and advanced technology that you can learn to move forward in your career!
Premier employer hiring a Warehouse Associate!
We offer the BEST opportunity in the Tahoe-Reno Industrial Park for those seeking a career as a Warehouse Associate
· Hiring Immediately! Entry level to experienced candidates.
· On-the-job training with no previous experience required.
· Two merit-based wage increases within the first 90 days
· Amazing benefits package! SCE pays your weekly Health insurance cost for our coverage.
· Full time employment, working 40 hours or more per work week.
· Monday through Friday work week (No weekends).
· Day Shift operation only. No night or swing shift hours.
· Weekly Pay! Thursdays are pay days!
· Clean, safe work environment with personal protective equipment provided.
· Opportunities to learn multiple skills within a Distribution Center.
- Learn how to operate battery powered stand-up and sit-down forklifts
- Learn how to warehouse product and pick/palletize orders
- Learn how to operate on a shipping dock and load shipments into dry van trailers
- Learn how to use warehouse related computer software
- Learn how to maintain an efficiently organized warehouse environment, arranging product for optimal order picking.
· Our facility uses the latest technology and maintains well-functioning equipment so employees can learn and develop skills to move forward in their careers!
Saginaw, MI Manufacturing and Corporate Office
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
Phone: 989/799-6871 | Fax: 989/799-4524
Saginaw, MI West Manufacturing
11122 Sunshine Dr, Saginaw, MI 48609-9632
Phone: 989/799-6871 | Fax: 989/799-4524
Aurora, OH Distribution Center
40 Aurora Industrial Parkway Aurora, OH 44202-8086
Phone: 330/995-9800 | Fax: 330/995-9802
Kenosha, WI Distribution Center
5110 70th Avenue Kenosha, WI 53144-1784
Phone: 262/657-4700 | Fax: 262/657-4774
Lenoir City, TN Distribution Center
220 Sam Rayburn Parkway Lenoir City, TN 37771-3352
Phone: 865/717-4861 | Fax: 865/717-4924
Reno, NV Distribution Center
795 Denmark Drive Sparks, NV 89437
Phone: 775/343-1834 | Fax: 775/343-1838
Tulsa, OK Distribution Center
2725 North David Patrick Avenue E Tulsa, OK 74116
Phone: 918/949-9766 | Fax: 918/437-3477