Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-36EL6012WFLP
Description: EL WFLP Enclosure
Price Code: A4
List Price: $1,374.04
Catalog Page: 102
Est. Ship Weight: 153.00 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable centerposts permit easy panel installation.
- Mounting holes in back of the enclosure for wall mounting
- Mounting hardware, sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black keylocking/padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Removable print pocket.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door and body.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation and components in indoor locations. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
For details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
For use on enclosures greater than or equal to 30" in height with a center channel.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
- Mounting Foot Kit for WFLP Enclosures
- Drip Shield Kit Assembly
- Swing Panel Assembly for Enviroline Enclosures
- Swing Panel ELSP3 for Encl. Height > 16
- Dead Front Wall Mount 2 Door Installation Instructions
- Mechanical Interlock
- Sealing Washer Specifications
- Enviroline Series Wall Mount Two Door Enclosures With 3 Point Hardware
- Design Considerations When Specifying Your Enclosure
- Sub-Plate Layout & Grounding for 3/8-16