Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-MOD844018G
Description: 1DR MOD Enclosure
Price Code: A2
List Price: $1,909.60
Catalog Page: 148
Est. Ship Weight: 495.00 lbs
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Body stiffeners for extra rigidity.
- Door and side openings are flanged to provide extra strength and smooth edges.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle on main door of disconnect enclosures. Black zinc die cast padlocking handle on all other doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ramp shoe on ends of latch rods for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Oil-resistant door gasket.
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- Mechanical interlock standard on each enclosure. Parts required to connect interlock system between adjacent enclosures are provided.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for light kit.
- Holes plugs provided to seal holes in bottom of enclosure.
Can be bolted together in any desired multiple door arrangement for maximum versatility. Slave enclosures can be added or removed as required.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder coated white.
Part numbers ending in "G" have galvanized subpanels installed.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Disconnect ordered separately.
Part numbers ending in "G" indicated a galvanized sub-panel installed.
SCE-MODGK sold separately, required when bolting one enclosure to another.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.