Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-86M3E20
Description: Enclosure, Multi-Door
Price Code: A2
List Price: $5,379.02
Catalog Page: 124
Est. Ship Weight: 1,590.00 lbs
- 0.125 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes.
- Reinforced top.
- Steel stiffeners welded to back inside of enclosure.
- Overlapping two-door openings have no center post.
- Black zinc die cast padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Concealed hinges.
- Mechanical interlock.
- Far right hand door is main door.
- Panel supports.
- Interior print pocket.
- Removable panels are mounted on collar studs.
- Provisions for light kit.
- Oil-resistant door gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Removable print pocket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil and water.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.