Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-604ELJSS
Description: S.S. ELJ Enclosure
Price Code: S6
List Price: $135.53
Catalog Page: 206
Est. Ship Weight: 3.00 lbs
- 0.063 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Mounting feet included.
- Optional latches available.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS6)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
- Mounting Foot Kit for (ELJ) Enviroline
- Drip Shield Kit Assembly
- Dead Front CH & ELJ Style Installation Instructions
- Swing Panel Assembly for Enviroline Enclosures
- Dead Front Wall Mount < 20 In Height Installation Instructions
- Service Parts Wall Mount Junction & PB Enclosures