Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-L9186ELJW
Description: ELJ Trough Window Enclosure
Price Code: E1
List Price: $301.38
Catalog Page: 84
Est. Ship Weight: 9.00 lbs
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Large viewing windows.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Mounting feet included.
- Padlocking or keylocking latches and tamper-resistant hardware is available.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components used in an indoor or outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow). For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
For details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
For Details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications and Design Suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Recommend use as Type 3R rating in full outdoor exposure and extreme weather environments.
For more details see Design Considerations When Specifying Your Enclosure on our website.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.