Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-1614ELJLG
Description: ELJ Enclosure
Price Code: E1
List Price: $141.48
Catalog Page: 76
Est. Ship Weight: 16.00 lbs
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides or door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- 10-32 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting feet included.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
For details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
RAL 7035 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.