The Enviroline series of enclosures are among SCE’s best-selling products. Wall-mounted, single-door, and boasting the Enviroline name, this highlighted enclosure houses electrical and electronic components, controls, and instruments.
On top of all of this, this enclosure provides ample protection from dust, oil, and water. For outdoor applications, a drip shield and drain vent are recommended.
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water-resistant gasket
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black quarter-turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plug included.
- Removable print pocket furnished if height and width of enclosure is greater than 12 inches.
- Ground studs on door and body.
For further details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions – See Design Considerations link below.