Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-726016ULP
Description: 2DR LP Enclosure
Price Code: A2
List Price: $2,152.21
Catalog Page: 106
Est. Ship Weight: 520.00 lbs
- 0.104 carbon steel.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong, rigid construction with body stiffeners.
- Gasketed overlapping doors eliminate need for center post.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Concealed hinge.
- Removable print pocket provided on door with 3-point latch.
- 12 removable floor stands.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes.
- Panel supports.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Collar studs for mounting optional panel.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and compartments. Provides protection from dust, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain holes are required.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.