Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-1614ELJWSS
Description: S.S. ELJ Enclosure W/Viewing Window
Price Code: S6
List Price: $563.84
Catalog Page: 208
Est. Ship Weight: 16.00 lbs
Window Viewing Size: 12.00 x 9.375
- 0.063 stainless steel Type 304.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- 0.25 polycarbonate window.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Mounting feet included.
- Optional latches available.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components that require unrestricted viewing of the gauges or controls in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS6)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Recommend use as Type 3R rating in full outdoor exposure and extreme weather environments.
For more details see Design Considerations When Specifying Your Enclosure on our website.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.