Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-35VR2412
Description: Enclosure, Vented Type 3R
Price Code: N3
List Price: $852.33
Catalog Page: 114
Est. Ship Weight: 131.00 lbs
System CFM: 107
Volt: 120 VAC
- 0.075 In. Galvannealed steel.
- Black Quarter turn latches and Padlock Wing knob.
- Provisions for subpanel.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Concealed hinges.
- Vented top hood with bug screen.
- Top mounted fans.
- Vented rain hood with Filter kits in door.
- Din Rail mounting provisions inside top for installation of thermostat and terminals.
- Oil resistant gasket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Mounting Holes for optional Mounting Straps.
- 3/8-16 Grounding Kit.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
Designed to house electrical controls, drives, instruments and components used in an outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
For Details about the Design, Performance Expectations, Applications and Design Suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
White powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS7)
- NEMA Type 3R
- UL Listed Type 3R
- CSA Type 3R
- IEC 60529
- IP 32
Fan, Cooling (6in)
Mtg. Straps, Vented 3R
Similar Part Numbers