Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-1614SC
Description: SC Enclosure
Price Code: A1
List Price: $132.90
Catalog Page: 88
Est. Ship Weight: 17.00 lbs
- 0.063" carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth, no holes or knock-outs.
- Captivated cover screws thread into sealed wells.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
Screw Cover Enclosures are designed for use as electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, and electrical control enclosures. Provides protection from dust, oil and water.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.