Saginaw Control now has Suspension Systems available!
The suspension systems are designed for use with the SCE HMI enclosures, to allow operators to easily move or position an HMI to an ergonomic and comfortable working position. Made of heavy-duty and reliable construction. Suspension Systems can be assembled in a multitude of configurations that allow for machine mount, wall mount, top mount, and floor mount options.
- Cast aluminum couplings.
- Extruded aluminum tubes (6060T66).
- Rotating couplings have adjustable tensioner brakes to control movement while in use.
- Rigid, durable bearings in all rotating couplings withstand the stress of continuous use.
- Open or closed tube design.
- Open tube allows for easy access to lay in wiring, with easy to install push fit rubber cover.
- Closed tube acts as conduit for feeding wiring.
- Removable access covers on all couplings with 90 degree turn.
- Hardware and gasket included for installation of coupling to tube.
View the Suspension System page on our website to view the Individual Components and Possible Configurations on our website and contact your sales rep for more information and to order.