Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-S180606
Description: 1DR IMS Enclosure
Price Code: I1
List Price: $1,369.60
Catalog Page: 154
Est. Ship Weight: 252.00 lbs
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Mounting holes provided in bottom of enclosure for installing plinth base or securing to the floor.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die cast padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pocket.
- Mounting channels provided in top and bottom of enclosure.
- Oil resistant gasket.
- Mechanical interlock provided on two door disconnect enclosures and all enclosures are provided with provisions for system expansion.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Can be bolted together in any desired multiple door arrangement.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dust, dirt, water and oil.
Powder coated white inside and out.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
- IMS Enclosure Filler Plate Installation Drawing
- IMS Enclosure 2-piece Subpanel Installation Drawing
- SCE-MDMI2 Mechanical Interlock Installation Drawing
- SCE-SDMI Mechanical Interlock Installation Drawing
- SCE-MDMI Mechanical Interlock Installation Drawing
- SCE-TEMG, SCE-EMG & SCE-URA18 Installation Drawing
- IMS Enclosure Plinth Base & SCE-FMA Mounting Angle Kit Installation
- IMS Enclosure End Plate Installation