Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-12108CHNF
Description: CHNF Enclosure
Price Code: A1
List Price: $98.74
Catalog Page: 74
Est. Ship Weight: 15.00 lbs
- 0.063 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth, no holes or knockouts.
- Continuous hinges with stainless steel hinge pins.
- External screw clamps are quick and easy to operate.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Welded mounting provision top and bottom of back.
Designed for use as electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, and electrical control enclosures. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Part numbers containing an "S" are hinged on the short side.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.