July 2020, Saginaw Control & Engineering will begin the transition to a new hinge design on the Nema 1 product lines.
Improving esthetics, quality and performance.
Construction notes for Nema 1 enclosures
- 0.048 In., 0.063 In. & 0.075 In. carbon steel depending on enclosure size.
- Spot weld construction.
- 1/4-20 Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinges.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black quarter turn latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver. (on typical enclosure)
- Key locking quarter turn latches. (on knockout enclosures)
- Ground stud on door.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
- Knockouts provided in the top, bottom right and left side. (on knockout enclosures)