Careers at Saginaw Control and Engineering
At Saginaw Control & Engineering, we not only care about our customers; we care about our employees as well. That’s why Saginaw Control & Engineering is a great place to start or continue a career.
Why should I work with SCE?
Saginaw Control & Engineering offers a full range of employee benefits and provide many opportunities for upward mobility. The many benefits of working with us include:
- Employer paid health care
- Competitive wages
- Excellent training programs
- Affordable Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Scheduled performance evaluations
- Consistent work schedules
- Award winning safety and environmental record
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities for current employees
What kind of career opportunities are available with SCE?
Entry Level and Advanced Opportunities
Direct Hire Warehouse Position
Full Time with Benefits
Build your career at Saginaw Control & Engineering.
With our commitment to continuous improvement and streamlined processes, SCE has continually grown over the last 50 years. We rely heavily on employee feedback and suggestions to find new, creative ways of meeting our customers' quality needs and expectations. Employees are expected to become engaged in their work and continually look for ways to improve. Currently, we are looking for a candidate that can grow and excel in a fast paced warehouse environment to fill a position at our Aurora, OH distribution center.
- Pulling, packaging, shipping, and receiving SCE product
- Forklift operation
- Use of bar code scanners and portable PC's
- General warehouse maintenance
- Strong organizational skills
- A mechanical aptitude
- Ability to keep a clean and safe work environment
- Good math skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver's license
- Ability to pass a physical, drug screen, and background check
- Scheduled performance reviews
- 100% employer paid health insurance with single and family coverage
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
If an opportunity with our company sounds interesting to you and you meet the qualifications listed above, please complete an application online at http://www.saginawcontrol.com/careers/application
If an engaging career sounds good to you, we are the company that can offer it. Saginaw Control & Engineering is a career focused company that offers an opportunity for growth and advancement.
We are looking to fill a position for a Janitor in our Saginaw, Michigan facility. This position will begin with basic cleaning and maintenance tasks. Given the right attitude, motivation, skills and performance there are numerous opportunities to create a long term career.
Maintain the cleanliness of the facility
Entry level maintenance tasks
Operating a company vehicle
Health Insurance with no weekly premium
401k with Company Match
Paid vacation time after 90 days
Skills and Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to pass a physical, drug screen and background check
If you are eager to start your career please submit your application at www.saginawcontrol.com/application
Saginaw Control and Engineering - Saginaw, MI
Saginaw Control & Engineering is a successful, growing company that has specialized in the production of metal electrical enclosures since 1963. We are looking to fill a position for a Night Shift Maintenance Technician at our facilities within in Saginaw, MI. The facilities include PLCs, robotics and some of the most current technology in the industry.You will start out with entry level maintenance responsibilities and advance from there given the right initiative and mechanical aptitude. The most important attributes are a strong base knowledge and a good attitude.
- Equipment inspection and maintenance
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical systems
- Building maintenance
- Maintaining robotic equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Experience with HVAC, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to read and thoroughly understand blue prints
- Electrical knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Night Shift
- Scheduled shift hours vary based on demand
- Shift start time: 5pm
- Shift end time: 1:30am to 3:30am
- Shift start and end times may very based on department needs.
Set schedule Monday night through Friday night. (Saturday night and Sunday night off)
Shift Start time: 5:00pm
Shift End time: 1:30am to 3:30am (fluctuates with demand)
Training will take place on 1st shift (6am-2:30pm) for 4-6 weeks.
What sets SCE apart from other employers?
- Paid Health Insurance (single or family coverage)
- No money out of your paycheck
- No Medical/Health Copays
- $100 annual in-network deductible per person * Excellent 401(k) with employer matching funds
- Opportunities to learn new manufacturing skills
- New state of the art manufacturing technology
- Excellent on-the-job training programs
- Proven company growth over the last 50 years
- Friendly culture that encourages a positive attitude
- Honest, merit based evaluation system
- There are three raise opportunities within your first year.
At Saginaw Control & Engineering, we value the time spent by employees training and learning our production process. We plan our future with employees that want to build long term, successful careers in manufacturing and grow within our organization. We are currently hiring for several 2nd shift production positions within our manufacturing process.
2nd shift offers a unique opportunity where leadership skills are easy to recognize. Individuals with high initiative, who are motivated to advance and excel in a production environment are encouraged to apply.
Saginaw Control & Engineering is a successful, growing company that has specialized in the production of metal electrical enclosures for over 50 years. Currently we are looking to increase the size of our IT department by adding an energetic, motivated individual that is looking to begin a long-term career.
Our IT department is responsible for software and hardware troubleshooting and design, which is all handled in house. A strong base knowledge in computer hardware/networking and a good attitude are the things that will get you started on your way to success. If you understand basic programming it will be helpful in this position, but not necessary to start.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Train and educate users on the correct practices and procedures for using software.
- Install and troubleshoot network infrastructure
We offer 100% employer paid health insurance with single and family coverage, 401(k) with company matching funds, dental insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays.
Saginaw, MI Manufacturing and Corporate Office
Phone: 989/799-6871 | Fax: 989/799-4524
Saginaw, MI West Manufacturing
Phone: 989/799-6871 | Fax: 989/799-4524
Aurora, OH Distribution Center
Phone: 330/995-9800 | Fax: 330/995-9802
Kenosha, WI Distribution Center
Phone: 262/657-4700 | Fax: 262/657-4774
Lenoir City, TN Distribution Center
Phone: 865/717-4861 | Fax: 865/717-4924
Reno, NV Distribution Center
Phone: 775/343-1834 | Fax: 775/343-1838
Tulsa, OK Distribution Center
Phone: 918/340-6528 | Fax: 918/948-7525