Careers at Saginaw Control and Engineering
At Saginaw Control & Engineering, we not only care about our customers; we care about our employees as well. That’s why Saginaw Control & Engineering is a great place to start or continue a career.
Why should I work with SCE?
Saginaw Control & Engineering offers a full range of employee benefits and provide many opportunities for upward mobility. The many benefits of working with us include:
- Employer paid health care
- Competitive wages
- Excellent training programs
- Affordable Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Scheduled performance evaluations
- Consistent work schedules
- Award winning safety and environmental record
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities for current employees
What kind of career opportunities are available with SCE?
Entry Level and Advanced Opportunities
Full Time with Benefits
Build your career at Saginaw Control & Engineering.
With our commitment to continuous improvement and streamlined processes, SCE has continually grown over the last 50 years. We rely heavily on employee feedback and suggestions to find new, creative ways of meeting our customers' quality needs and expectations. Employees are expected to become engaged in their work and continually look for ways to improve. Currently, we are looking for a candidate that can grow and excel in a fast paced warehouse environment to fill a position at our Aurora, OH distribution center.
- Pulling, packaging, shipping, and receiving SCE product
- Forklift operation
- Use of bar code scanners and portable PC's
- General warehouse maintenance
- Strong organizational skills
- A mechanical aptitude
- Ability to keep a clean and safe work environment
- Good math skills
- Basic computer skills
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Driver's license
- Ability to pass a physical, drug screen, and background check
- Scheduled performance reviews
- 100% employer paid health insurance with single and family coverage
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
If an opportunity with our company sounds interesting to you and you meet the qualifications listed above, please complete an application online at http://www.saginawcontrol.com/careers/application