Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-20EL2010LPLG
Description: EL Enclosure
Price Code: E3
List Price: $291.68
Catalog Page: 92
Est. Ship Weight: 41.71 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Collar studs 3/8-16 provided for mounting optional panels.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Black quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plug included.
- Removable print pocket furnished if height and width of enclosure is greater than 12 inches.
- Ground studs on door and body.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components. Provides protection from dust, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
For details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
RAL 7035 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Provision for Lifting Lugs will be included on enclosures with Height >48" and with Depth >16". The Lifting Lug assembly will be included with the enclosure bolt pack.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.