Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-12HMI1610LP
Description: HMI Enclosure
Price Code: C2
List Price: $423.12
Catalog Page: 46
Est. Ship Weight: 22.17 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continously welded and ground smooth.
- Reinforced with mounting provisions for suspension or pedestal mounting.
- Concealed hinge access door with provisions for sub-panel.
- Removable front cover for easy installation of cutouts, HMI and components.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Black quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened and closed with a screwdriver.
- Ground stud on door & body.
Designed to house Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) and electrical and electronic controls, instruments and components. Provides protection from dust, oil and water. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain vent is recommended.
For Details about the design, performance expectations, applications and design suggestions - See Design Considerations www.saginawcontrol.com/instman/considerations.pdf
RAL 7035 gray powder coated inside and out. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. See the Special Instructions on the Industry Standards page in the Technical Information Section.