Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-90XM5EW24
Description: 5DR XM Enclosure
Price Code: A2
List Price: $9,905.90
Catalog Page: 155
Est. Ship Weight: 2,700.00 lbs
- 0.125 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Removable centerposts permit easy panel installation.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die cast coinproof/padlocking handle on main door with black zinc die cast padlocking handle on slave doors.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ends of latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Panel supports.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Removable panels mount on collar studs.
- Master door is far right-hand door on all enclosures.
- Defeater on master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by master door prevents slave doors from being opened first. Doors can be closed in any order.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for light kit.
- Holes plugs provided to seal holes in bottom of enclosure.
Designed to house electrical equipment and provide protection from dirt, dust, oil and water and to house most standard type disconnects.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder coated white.
Part numbers ending in "G" have galvanized subpanels installed.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure.
SCE-125738 Defeater kit is required for use with Mechanical Defeater when using Siemens and ABB Flange mount Disconnect.
*Part numbers ending in "G" have galvanized sub-panels installed.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Mechanical Defeater (Cable Operated)
- Mechanical Defeater (Variable Depth)
- Folding Shelf Hole Pattern
- LED Light Fixture
- Bolt In Barrier (Encl. 40" High and Taller)
- Hole Seal
- Design Considerations When Specifying Your Enclosure