Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-903636FS
Description: FS Enclosure
Price Code: A2
List Price: $2,087.04
Catalog Page: 108
Est. Ship Weight: 559.00 lbs
- 0.104 In. carbon steel.
- Concealed hinges.
- Single-Door Single Access.
- Removable and inchangeable doors.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Removable print pocket provided on door.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of interior body at top, bottom and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Oil resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body
- Provisions for light kits.
- Holes plugs provided to seal holes in bottom of enclosure.
Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water and oil. For outdoor application a drip shield and drain holes are required. The enclosures are extra deep for applications requiring more interior space.
ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Part numbers that contain the letter "EL" that are over 30 inches wide have additional latches on the center of the door top and bottom.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.