Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-72XD3EQ18
Description: 3DR XD Enclosure
Price Code: A2
List Price: $5,563.84
Catalog Page: 1000
Est. Ship Weight: 1,210.00 lbs
- 0.125 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Body stiffeners in large enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Heavy duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top.
- Removable center post to permit easy sub-panel installation.
- Concealed hinges.
- Black zinc die cast padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Large removable print pockets.
- Oil-resistant door gasket.
- Removable panels are mounted on collar studs.
- Defeater on master door requires a screwdriver to open.
- Mechanical interlock activated by the External Disconnect prevents main door of the enclosure from being closed unless the EXD enclosure is first closed.
- Mechanical interlock activated by master door prevents slave doors from being opened first. Doors can be closed in any order.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Provisions for light kit.
- Provision for 200 amp disconnect or less (Ref. D1 Cutout) - for use with Allen Bradley, Square D and Eaton (FHS) models only
- Hole plugs provided to seal holes in bottom of enclosure.
Designed to house the main power supply in external enclosure on the right side of main enclosure, keeping the live side of the power supply separate from the primary electrical equipment. Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and water and can house most standard type disconnects.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Sub-panels are powder coated white.
Part numbers ending in "G" have galvanized subpanels installed.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Disconnect switch (or circuit breaker) and operating mechanism are not furnished with enclosure.
SCE-125738 Defeater kit is required for use with Mechanical Defeater when using Siemens and ABB Flange mount Disconnect.
*Part numbers ending in "G" have galvanized sub-panels installed.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.
- Folding Shelf Hole Pattern
- Removable Wire Cover
- LED Light Fixture
- ABB Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Allen-Bradley Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Bussmann Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Cutler-Hammer Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- GE Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Gould Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Moller Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Siemens Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Square D Flange Mounted, Disconnects and Circuit Breakers
- Bolt In Barrier (Encl. 40" High and Taller)
- External Disconnect Enclosure REV. 2
- Hole Seal