Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-72EL7218SS6FSD
Description: S.S. EL FSD Enclosure
Price Code: S7
List Price: $13,087.20
Catalog Page: 278
Est. Ship Weight: 630.00 lbs
- 0.104 In. Stainless Steel Type 316/316L.
- Removable and inchangeable doors.
- Concealed hinges.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong rigid construction with stiffeners welded on backs of single access boxes.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable center post.
- Removable print pocket.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of interior body at top, bottom and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Ground stud on door.
- Provisions for light kit.
Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water and oil. The enclosures are extra deep for applications requiring more interior space.
Type 316 Stainless Steel with #4 Brushed finish. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS6)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Optional panels and accessories available.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.