Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-726018SSFSD
Description: S.S. FSD Enclosure
Price Code: S2
List Price: $9,191.54
Catalog Page: 280
Est. Ship Weight: 517.00 lbs
- 0.104 In. stainless steel Type 304.
- Removable and interchangeable doors.
- Concealed hinges.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Strong rigid construction with stiffeners welded on backs of single access boxes.
- Lifting eyes for easy handling.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Latch rods have ramp shoes for easier door closing.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable print pocket provided on door with 3-point latch.
- Mounting channels welded horizontally on sides of interior body at top, bottom and middle for mounting optional panels or rack mounting angles.
- Oil resistant door gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Provisions for light kit.
Designed to house a variety of electrical and electronic controls and instruments. Provisions for optional surface mounting or rack mounting of almost any type of equipment. Provides protection from dust, dirt, water and oil. The enclosures are extra deep for applications requiring more interior space.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Optional panels and accessories available.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.