Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-48EL3616LPPL
Description: EL LPPL Enclosure
Price Code: E3
List Price: $769.25
Catalog Page: 2000
Est. Ship Weight: 133.33 lbs
- 0.075 carbon steel.
- Seams continously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional sub-panels.
- Mounting holes in back of enclosure for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washer and hole plugs included.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable and inchangeable doors.
- Black zinc die case keylocking/padlocking handle.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Black quarter turn latches as required.
- Removable print pocket.
- Oil and water resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door & body.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation and components in indoor or outdoor locations. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Provision for Lifting Lugs on enclosures when Height >48" and Depth >16". The Lifting Lug assembly will be included with the enclosure bolt pack.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.