Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-466019DC
Description: Console, Dual Access Overlapping Two Door
Price Code: C1
List Price: $2,330.54
Catalog Page: 16
Est. Ship Weight: 240.00 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- 25 degree sloped top.
- Door props on sloped door to hold in the open position.
- Oil and water resistant gasket.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Concealed hinges.
- Removable doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Rubber pads with provision for leveling pads on bottom of enclosure.
- Black, quarter turn latches on top door.
- Keylocking black 3-point flush swing handle in front and rear doors.
- Mounting channels welded on sides of interior body for mounting optional panels.
- Mounting hardware included for (1) optional sub-panel.
This product is intended for indoor use. It provides protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts. In addition, it protects the equipment inside the enclosure against introduction of solid foreign objects, falling dirt and water. It is designed for use in a standing or sitting position, supports both single and dual access, and boasts a top that opens for easier accessibility.
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.