Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-41VR2412
Description: Enclosure, Vented Type 3R
Price Code: N3
List Price: $850.26
Catalog Page: 90
Est. Ship Weight: 144.00 lbs
Fan Size: 6"
Filter Size: FLT66
Fan Qty: 1
System CFM: 107
Fan Volts: 115
- 0.075 Galvannealed steel.
- Black Quarter turn latches and Padlock Wing knob.
- Provisions for subpanel.
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Concealed hinges.
- Vented top hood with bug screen.
- Top mounted fans.
- Vented rain hood with Filter kits in door.
- Din Rail mounting provisions inside top for installation of thermostat and terminals.
- Oil resistant gasket.
- Ground studs on door and body.
- Mounting Holes for optional Mounting Straps.
- 3/8-16 Grounding Kit.
- Subpanel mounting hardware.
Designed to house electrical controls, drives, instruments and components used in an outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
White powder coating inside and out. Optional sub-panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS7)
- NEMA Type 3R
- UL Listed Type 3R
- CSA Type 3R
- IEC 60529
- IP 32