Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-364812WFLP
Description: WFLP Enclosure
Price Code: A4
List Price: $807.20
Catalog Page: 80
Est. Ship Weight: 140.00 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Mounting holes in back of the enclosure for wall mounting.
- Mounting hardware, sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Black keylocking padlocking handles.
- 3-point latching mechanism.
- Overlapping Doors.
- Removable print pocket.
- Oil & water resistant gasket.
- Ground stud on door and body.
Designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components used in an indoor or outdoor environment to provide a degree of protection for the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); and provide a degree of protection with respect to the harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain, sleet, snow).
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.