Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-20H1208LP
Description: Nema 4 LP Enclosure
Price Code: A3
List Price: $238.27
Catalog Page: 86
Est. Ship Weight: 26.00 lbs
- 0.075 In. carbon steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Door clamps are quick and easy to operate.
- Concealed hinge.
- Hasp and staple for padlocking.
- Pour in place oil & water resistant gasket
- Collar studs for mounting optional sub-panel.
- Ground stud on door.
- Removable print pocket furnished if height and width of enclosure is greater than 12 inches.
- Welded mounting provision top and bottom of back.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrument, and components. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended
ANSI-61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS4)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4 and 12
- CSA Type 3R, 4 and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Provision for Lifting Lugs on enclosures when Height >48" and Depth >16". The Lifting Lug assembly will be included with the enclosure bolt pack.
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.