Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-14B
Description: Body, Console (Series 14)
Price Code: C1
List Price: $1,777.39
Catalog Page: 14
Est. Ship Weight: 255.00 lbs
- 0.104 carbon steel.
- Sloping control panel attached with concealed hinge on bottom edge. Door opens to 90 degrees.
- Black zinc die cast keylocking/padlocking handles on front and rear doors.
- 3 point latching mechanism.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Oil-resistant gasket on door.
- Optional equipment mount to horizontal channels welded to sides.
- Optional writing desk and top section available.
- Interior print pocket.
- Removable eyebolts in console body.
- Ground stud on door.
Designed for electronic controls and instruments. Equipment can be mounted on the sloping control panel door. Interior components mount to stationary panels. Heavy duty construction provides protection from dirt, oil, dust, and water.
ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional top sections are ANSI-61 gray powder coat inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS3)
- NEMA Type 3R, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R and 12
- CSA Type 3R and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 55
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.