Saginaw Control and Engineering
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
(800) 234-6871 - Fax: (989) 799-4524
Part Number: SCE-12C24ELJSS
Description: S.S. ELJ Consolet
Price Code: S1
List Price: $888.79
Catalog Page: 178
Est. Ship Weight: 22.00 lbs
- 0.063 In. Type 304 stainless steel.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Removable hinges.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Cable door stops included on SCE-12C**, SCE-16C** & SCE-20C**.
- Black mini quarter turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Ground stud on door and body.
- Mounting holes in back.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and components. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. Consolets can be mounted on either of two sides to give a control surface inclined 30 degrees or 60 degrees. Can be mounted on desks, machines, or pedestals (not included).
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional sub-panels powder coated white.
Industry Standards - (IS6)
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and Type 13
- UL Listed Type 3R, 4, 4X and 12
- CSA Type 4, 4X and 12
- IEC 60529
- IP 66
Special Instructions apply for IS3, IS4 and IS6 to maintain the environmental rating of Type 3R for these parts. Instructions are located on the enclosure door. Drip shield is required on IS3, drip shield is recommended on IS4 and IS6. Drain holes are required on all.